Friday, June 20, 2008

A boring day of class

Probably a bad idea. I'm going to see a friend for his birthday. What's wrong with that you ask? Nothing. I just know it's not a great idea. I do want to see him and wish him a happy birthday and give him the nice little present I got him.

Classy tip of the day:
When you call your insurance lady and you have to pay your car insurance knowing full well it's a week late. Just be really nice to her and she'll waive the late fee. I have a motto, that being nice really pays off. Those people who are rude to me at work get decaf alot, and a not so great latte. But those that are nice I might throw a free shot of espresso in there, give your kids a free cup of milk, or just all in all be nice to you. I do the same to people who are "working" for me. 

 Today is a not so great day for blogging. I have some idea stirring up in my head and I'll share them later. 

No comments: