Thursday, June 19, 2008

Class comes and goes

How did I keep it classy today? I did not. Let me tell you. I started work at 4:30 a.m. I was a mess. My body just kept crashing, I felt nauseous, tired, achy and crabby. I got through my 8 hour day with out an ounce of grace. After I left work I literally just sat in my car and cried. It wasn't busy, nothing terrible happened it just wasn't fun. It was one of those days that made me wonder if this is what I really want to do. I got home, took my after work shower, after work nap, and after work do nothing attitude. It was lazy. I have not been to the gym in days, maybe over a week. I have been eating crap constantly. I'm constituting it to PMS. That's what a girl blames all her bad days on. However, after my no good day I told myself that everyone is entitled to bad days at work. I'm one to not agree with the "entitlement" attitude. No one is entitled to anything, but I just thought this once I would let myself feel like I was owed something. It felt good.

No comments: