Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's been a few days. I can honestly say I have not been keeping it very classy. All I have been doing is working and working and sleeping and sleeping. The other night Raymer, Ashley, Nicki and I went to Chammps. It was different scenery so it was nice. I was craving a french martini, the bartender didn't know how to make it. So I went with a cosmopolitan. We each just had a drink and decided to leave. Ashley had the BMW, it was nice out, we all needed to destress so her, i and raymer just jumped in the car put the top down and listened to some music while aimlessly driving. It was one of the most stress reducing 30 minutes I've had in a long time. I really needed it. Now I'm getting back to normal. Spending my nights working on the book, drinking wine and listening to music. I love that I don't need to party anymore to have a good time. I love that I have been taking pride in my work. I love that I have options.

No comments: